The administrator of your personal data is D53 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office at ul. Dekerta 5/3, 80-262 Gdańsk, Poland. Company No (KRS): 0000744727, tax no (NIP): PL9571108563.
- Your personal data will be processed in order to provide commercial and/or marketing information on own products and services by e-mail on the basis of art. 6 par. 1a of GDPR.
- All of submitted personal data will be stored as long as it is necessary due to legal obligations (ie for tax or accounting purpose) or in all other cases – until you withdraw your consent to processing your personal data.
- You have the right to request access to your personal data, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing.
- We put all efforts for stored and processed data safety. We will not discourage nor share them with third parties unless legally obliged by court order or tax authorities.
- In the case of questions regarding the processing of your personal data, you can contact us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Rules for online payments processing
- This site allows for online payment for ordered services featuring ecommerce payment gateway by payu.pl
- All payments are made in Polish Złoty (PLN) and should be agreed by email prior online payment is initiated.
- In most cases once service is agreed or completed – one will receive invoice and payment link to specified product.
- D53 Sp. z o.o. is not registered VAT payer / all prices are excluding VAT.
- Personal and corporate data provided during the online payment process shall be processed further according to existing polish fiscal rules and shall not be used in any other way.
- Any questions and agreements shall be made by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In case the service cannot be provided for pre-paid agreed work, the funds shall be returned in full by return to the card or bank transfer to payer’s account.
Cookies usage and processing
- This site is using cookies (programming code data).
- There are two kinds of cookies being used – necessary cookies, which indeed are necessary to make page work and online payments process and statistics cookies, used to verify the source of incoming traffic to the site. The second kind of cookies can be disabled in user settings individual to every browser. Please refer to browsers help for further instructions.